- University of Illinois Investment, Performance, and Accountability Commitment (IPAC)
- Enrollment Management Strategy Committee (EMSC) Report
- Open Meetings Act (OMA) Electronic Training
- Campus Budget Advisory Task Force (CBATF) Final Report June 24, 2016
- Background Checks
- Hiring Policies and Procedures Review Committee: Charge Letter and Final Report
About the Senate
The Senate of the Urbana-Champaign Campus is a legislative body comprised of about 200 faculty, 50 students, and eight other academic staff members. Duties of Senate committees are specified in the Senate Bylaws.
The University of Illinois Statutes, Article II, Section 1, provide for a senate to be constituted at each campus of the University, to exercise legislative functions in matters of educational policy such as:
- The Academic Calendar
- Requirements for admission to colleges and schools
- Requirements for degrees and certificates
- Each senate shall also recommend candidates for honorary degrees, and may propose amendments to the Statutes through the University Senates Conference to the President and the Board of Trustees.
Members of the campus community are welcome to attend meetings of the Senate. Non-senators who wish to request floor privileges to discuss items on Senate agendas may do so in advance of the meeting by calling 333-6805 or emailing email@example.com. Please provide your name, title, and the name of the item that you wish to address. The Senate will vote on requests for floor privileges. Time allotted for floor privileges for non-senators may be limited.